August 09, 2011

Exceedingly Good!

I know it has been quite some time since my last post! I could say, "I've been busy", but that would be a lie. I won't deny that it has been busy for me to a degree, but I just didn't know what to really write about without repeating what I have already said. Summer has been going pretty well for me. I passed my Liberal Arts I class over the summer and, Lord willing, I'll be tackling L.A. II over the Fall...yum :P But it's so great to know that I only have two more classes until I get my A.A. degree!! So close! God has really brought me a long way to get here, but at least I made it!

I know I talked about taking some free online Bible College courses next Spring, but now it's possible that those plans might change! I came across Trinity Seminary and they have all online courses! Long story short, from what I can see so far, I can get my Bachelor's Degree in Youth Ministry for around $75 a month!!! Isn't that amazing?!?!?! That would help a lot because then I can stay here, keep my job, and then pay for my schooling! It's an opportunity that I'm not gonna let slide! God has got it all in His hands!

I just wanna take some time to say how thankful I am for what God has done in my life! Granted, I didn't have the greatest childhood, but God used even the worst to produce great results! I would not be where I am today if God didn't bring me through some pretty tough times! And I still continue to grow even now! The "thanks" list could go on for a long time, but I wanna say how especially thankful I am to have my job, education, family, ministry opportunities, and the people who have really changed my life! :D God is exceedingly good! No words can really describe it! And even if I didn't have all these things or people, God would STILL be exceedingly good! Amen? Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment