May 17, 2011

A Journey I Still Want to Take

It feels like a lot is going on in my life recently, but really I think it's all in my head :P I started my summer class yesterday, but technically I actually started really working on it today, haha! I'm taking Liberal Arts I so it's not a big deal. Pretty easy stuff because it's not Algebra, lol! I can't wait until I'm done with it so I can enjoy the remainder of my summer! Sarah and I plan on playing racquetball at least once a week and maybe more! I can't wait 'til we start because I could use a good workout and she could use a good owning in a game ;D haha! We were gonna go mini-golfing on Sunday, but it didn't work out, so we went to play yesterday, but it looked a lot like it was gonna rain, but apparently it didn't, lol! Typical :P So we went to the mall to hang out. It was fun!

I met with the middle-schoolers again tonight and it was successful again! I really enjoyed just loving them again :) There was another boy who came only because he was dropped off way too early for whatever it was he wanted to go to at the church. So I had him along. I don't even remember what his name was, haha! It made it a bit of a challenge, but it all worked out anyway :)

I'm still continuing to ask God for guidance in my career. Well actually, I'm asking for guidance in EVERYTHING in my life! It's tough. I feel kinda stuck most of the time and not sure what to really do or where to go. A lot is going through my mind and I can't sort it all out at once. Seriously, everywhere I turn, an emotional roller coaster ride is waiting for me. I'm not too much of a fan of that since most of it results in confusion one way or another :/ I'm really feeling uneasy in a number of situations in my life, but I'm trusting God to work things out according to His will :) We'll see!

Today I took my sister to Burlington coat factory so she could find some clothes and I ended up buying a shirt and a pair of shorts! What was awesome is that the shorts were originally $40 and I paid $10!!! The shirt was also originally $40, but I paid $7!! Seriously, there were A LOT of clothes I wanted to buy and could afford, but I didn't have enough money with me :P I think I found my new shopping place, lol! There was also a $10 pair of skinny jeans that were my size, but purple isn't my thing, haha! I'm probably gonna change up my wardrobe a bit now that I can actually afford it! :D

For those of you reading this, I could use a lot of prayer, as usual. Life is quite a journey, I can tell you that, but I'm also excited about continuing it!


Matthew 6:25-34

No comments:

Post a Comment