January 27, 2011

Another Day Lived, Another Day Learned

    Life never fails to throw curve balls at me. I'm not saying curve balls are bad, but it just can catch you off guard at times, that's for sure. So I've been thinking lately about my future in youth ministry and got some advice from my pastor, which was pretty tight! I'm just excited about getting in ministry, but I wanna make sure that I'm really and truly prepared for the "real world", so to speak. God still continues to form me and lead me to where I need to go. He also answered a prayer today; a prayer I thought that would never be answered, at least in the way of how I was hoping for it to be answered. Sometimes what we desire to do or have happen falls in line with God's Will. It doesn't mean everything we desire is God's Will, it can just coincide with what He's going to do. The past few months I've been maturing like crazy and it can be scary. But I see it more as an adventure than "horrible". I believe God is up to something right now and I'm just gonna pray and see where He goes with this. The roller coaster of life continues to reveal its twists and turns, but it's not so bad. All I have to say is: I'm so thankful for friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment