January 23, 2011

Being Molded

This week I finished all of my class assignments a day before they were due, haha! Which meant I had one good, free day to spend doing whatever. So today after church, I had the desire to go out to the beach, even when it was pretty chilly outside. So I drove out there and there weren't many people even on the beach, which was nice! I don't really like suffering claustrophobia with too many people around :P The weather was actually much nicer than I expected. It wasn't as cold, but it was slightly breezy which made it kinda chilly, yet bearable. It was definitely a nice day for the beach and, of course, I spent my time there admiring God's awesome creation, thanking Him for everything He has blessed me with, and talking to Him about my future and what He's currently doing in my life. I knew He was listening; I had peace within me that was too amazing to be from myself. If I could describe in just one word the changes and works God is doing in my life, I would say "transformation". God is totally reshaping my heart, desires, and passion. I know I'm being molded into the person He wants me to be. He's the Potter and I'm the clay. And really, I've been excited and filled with complete joy over many things in my life, but I tell you this: I have never been more excited or more joyful than completely following God's calling in my life! I seriously cannot even begin to explain the joy to you! I hope that many of you will be able to experience what I'm experiencing, but until then, I'm gonna sound like a broken record; repeating and repeating and repeating... I can't control the joy, and frankly, I don't want to! God is awesome and I'm changing every second of every day and I'm totally ready to get out and start doing what God is calling me to do! I'm willing and ready to sacrifice anything and everything for the sake of following Christ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment